Dental Crown FAQ
At A+ Stars Smile, we offer specially designed dental caps that fit snugly over your damaged tooth, match its neighbors, and give a natural look. Dental crowns are used to protect teeth with large cavities or are weak, restoring cracked or discolored teeth.
Natural aesthetic is achieved with the use of high grade custom prepared porcelain material, making the crown blend in with the real ones easily. Our experts use the latest technologies for making the crowns in our lab setup, ensuring safe and effective treatment
Why Should You Get Dental Crowns?
- For protecting your weak tooth either because of decay or a crack
- Restoring already broken tooth or if your enamel is severely worn out
- Cover and support the tooth with a large filling where a large portion of the tooth is damaged.
- If you have a dental bridge installed, crowns help keep it in place.
- Discolored teeth.
- Covering a dental implant.
- A damaged tooth which can’t be saved.
Dental Crowns In Houston, Texas 77095
Once this part is completed, another appointment is scheduled for the placement. Our dentists make sure that all patients are treated with care, comfort, and excellence is our top priority. We offer multiple anesthesia options ranging from numbing cream to stronger options like general anesthesia.
The crown is cemented on the tooth and attached to a dental implant; it is properly fit and adjusted if required leaving your teeth naturally pleasing.
After Math of Dental Crown Placement
Moreover, a follow-up appointment is scheduled for assessing bite once the crown settles in, ensuring proper alignment. The fit is checked; in case of any discomfort, you can ask the dentist to make any necessary changes.