Laser Dentistry In Houston, Texas
We provide high-quality, comfortable oral treatments for our patients. Lasers have changed how things work in the dental world. Irritation, uneasiness, and pain are the few things that are a part of the traditional therapies which make our laser dentistry stand out.
Laser Treatment in Our Houston Clinic
We have set up modernized technologies for you. There is no need to worry and have anxiety about the pain; our dental experts handle everyone with patience and care.
Advantages Of Using Lasers For Dental Treatment
- Reduction in the amount of bleeding and gum swelling while gum disease treatment.
- No drilling required – drilling in the tooth is quite an unsettling experience that triggers anxiety, there is no such need when you go for laser cavity filling.
- Comfort and lesser pain in procedures like root canals.
- Less reliance on anesthesia.
- Accurate target – does not require unnecessary removal of soft tissues.
- Decreased irritation of surrounding mouth tissues.
Treatments Done Via Laser Dentistry
- Gum diseases – gum surgeries are very common and a significant part of the dental industry. We use low-level lasers to reshape the gums, decrease inflammation, and remove infected gum tissues during the treatment.
- Tooth decay – lasers remove the decayed part of your tooth before filling it up.
- Lesion Removal – mouth lesions are easily removed for pain relief.
- Biopsy – lasers make meticulous cutting and extraction of soft tissues easy, a good process for biopsy purposes.
- Teeth Whitening – laser dentistry speeds up the whitening process. The laser ray activates the tooth surface for the fast and effective function of the whitening agents
How Does Laser Work for Dental Treatments?
The hard laser wavelength is used for cutting through bone and water. It will target the calcium layer for reshaping it and easily cut through your teeth without causing pain. A hard laser is used for cavity detection or tooth preparation for filling.
A soft tissue laser is used on gums or other soft tissues like the tongue. Soft lasers work well for sealing blood vessels; that is why used for stopping blood and lessening recovery time.