Porcelain veneers are unique to each patient and can be applied individually to address an issue with a single tooth, or in sets so that you can improve virtually any part of your smile. They can also be created in a variety of different shades, making it possible to match individual veneers to your natural teeth so that they look extremely discreet or, alternatively, so they can change the color of your entire smile.
What cosmetic issues can be corrected using porcelain veneers?
- Covering chips, cracks and other minor imperfections
- Closing small gaps between the teeth
- Adding thickness to teeth that are set back from the rest of the arch
- Adding height to teeth that are undersized or have been eroded
- Covering stains and discoloration
What are the advantages of porcelain veneers?
- They can cover a multitude of cosmetic defects
- They can improve the color of your teeth and make them look healthier, younger and more attractive
- Porcelain veneers are highly stain resistant, enabling you to retain the appearance of your new smile for longer
- The procedure to apply them is minimally invasive
- The risk of complications associated with the procedure is very low
- Porcelain veneers are very discreet
- Veneers can add strength and durability to the teeth and protect the natural enamel
- They are a great alternative for patients who are unable to bleach their teeth or who have been unable to achieve satisfactory results using bleaching